By submitting your request for a slot at one of our Open Mike nights, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Check in at least 15 minutes before showtime (e.g., 7:15 p.m.).
- If you are late, 7:30pm, either you’ll lose your slot that night, or you’ll appear at the end of the show. This and all decisions are at the discretion of the host.
- Everyone must stay for the entire hour or until all participants have performed.
- Put cell phones on “silent.”
- No working on your own material during the open mic.
- Everyone can record their own shows, but not others.
- Respect the light. When your time is up, get off the stage promptly.