Greg Dean Stand Up Comedy Classes Calendar
Join Greg Dean and Gayla Johnson as they help you develop your talent in 2023 through these classes and ongoing groups!
Building Routines Stand Up Comedy Zoom Class
February 2 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Here’s Some of What You’ll Learn
- Greg Dean’s Joke Structure
- Writing “One Liners”
- Five Methods of Generating Material for Jokes and Stories
- Fundamentals of Storytelling
- Overcoming Stage Fright
- Performing with Confidence
Class Schedule & Location
- Four Consecutive Weeks – Every Thursday afternoon
- from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Pacific Time — each class is 3 hours long.
- Live on Zoom. Your link will be sent to you prior to the first class.
Greg Dean’s Exclusive Teaching Materials
You’ll receive Greg Dean’s exclusive teaching materials, specifically designed for each class that you can use to get funnier and more confident.
Gayla Johnson, Actress, Stand Up Comedian, and Certified Instructor in the Greg Dean Method. Gayla Johnson is a talented actress and Stand-up Comedian, appearing on Comedy Central, Comics Unleashed, and Showtime Special, “Fierce Funny Women, Headlining at Comedy Store Improv, Ice House Comedy Club and Laugh Factory Club. She toured London and Montreal comedy clubs. She also has toured many West Coast Comedy Clubs, such as Laugh Out Loud, Rooster T. Feathers, Laughs Unlimited, and Santa Barbara Comedy Club. In addition to the numerous Comedy Contests she has won, she was honored as a Finalist in the Las Vegas World Series of Comedy where 300 contestants competed.