Learn How to MC With Greg Dean
& Fast Track Your Stand Up Comedy Career
Yes! It’s true, many stand-up comedians have become MCs which has launched their careers. Learning how to MC is the key to being a successful MC for stand up comedy. Like anything, the art of being an MC has to be learned and perfected. There is a right way and a wrong way to do the job. Do it the wrong way and you won’t get bookings. Do it the right way and you’ll be in steady demand!
In this 3-hour workshop, Greg teaches you the essential skills, the do’s and don’ts and many simple techniques to utilize with the Comedians, the Crowds & the Venues!
The 40+ page training manual will be used in the workshop and is not optional. You’ll be learning all aspects of being an MC for stand up comedy in a variety of venues.
- Learn various comedy techniques that you should use as a part of being an MC
- Learn what to do before the show, during the show, and after the show
- Learn microphone technique
- Learn key principles to writing your MC opening
- Learn how to introduce and play off the various stand up comedians
- and so much more!
There will be a replay available to those who purchase and/or attend.
These Techniques Are Not Taught in the 101 or 201 Classes!
Saturday, December 10, 2022
11:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Time