Even the pros have things they’d like to do better! What do you struggle with in stand-up comedy and want to know more about? Greg’s forum is here for you to get your questions asked and answered. You may even find you’re not the only one who struggles with “that thing”.
- This FREE event is hosted by Greg Dean via ZOOM.
- Links to the forum will be sent to you after you register.
- Join us Saturdays from 12pm – 1pm Pacific Time
- Feb 3 Topic – What Are Your Comedy Goals for 2024?
- Mar 2 Topic – What’s Your Best Heckler Story?
- Apr 6 Topic – How Did Your Last Show Go?
Join us Saturday 12:00 pm Pacific Time on Zoom to discuss what stand-up comedians struggle with and hear how Greg helps them overcome or better manage these all-too-common struggles.
We’re looking forward to seeing you, your input helps us help you!
The Professor of Stand Up Comedy
Greg Dean, the Professor of Stand-Up Comedy, is the author of the international bestseller, Step-by-Step to Stand Up Comedy. It’s now sold in six different languages. Creator of the original Joke Structure technique. Greg Dean has been teaching stand up comedy for over 40 years and is a true innovator in the field of stand-up comedy education, having launched the first stand-up comedy school in the world.